Monday, August 23, 2010

Well it is that time of year again.  The time of year that the kids are off to school again and all the parents are crying.  I am looking at it as this is the last year we get to write off Abigail's schooling.  Much to my dismay.  However, I to was one of those parents at the school with Tyler in one arm, the camera in the other, tears in my eyes.  My little baby girl is in her last year of Preschool.  She has been at Mountain View for an entire year between the 3 year old class and the summer school, we know all of the teachers, all of the parents in her class, and still those little butterflies.  She was excited, but I was informed that she will "be fine."  I think about what she is going to learn this year.  She knows her ABC's all of her Numbers, the Pledge of Alligence, and all sorts of songs and prayers.  This year....Spelling....oh boy, she is going to learn to spell, that means that we will have to just all out quit saying those words!
Here is Abigail's big 1st Day of 4 Year old Preschool Photo.
Her Cubby.  She was becoming a little unsure here.  Although she might have just been faking since she wanted to go to work with me!
This is how I left her.  Sitting on the teacher's assistant, "Criss Cross Applesauce with hands in her lap"
I can not wait to pick her up and hear about her day!

0 comments: