Sunday, August 22, 2010

Kid and Mommy Weekend.

When you have no Jeff, the weekend is here and Abbi starts school on Monday....What to do?

Tyler was ready for fun!  He had to hang out at the office on Friday for a while and so he was performing his "look I can stand" act.
On Saturday, we got up, went swimming and then HAIRCUT
She was to little for the chair so Ulla had her stand!
Because she was so good we got McDonalds for Lunch while Tyler slept, Abbi wanted "his chair" all of a sudden things were REALLY quiet, I turned around and.....
Sunday morning Abbi was ready to swim again, so armed in her swimsuit and birthday girl hat (this 4th birthday is lasting WAY to long) she decided to have a photo while squishing her brother.
my little old man was over the weekend by the time Sunday was through.
I love his shirt....it is a vintage "I love Cherios"

0 comments: