Thursday, August 26, 2010

Abbi's school artwork of "Read All About Me!"
My favorite things
Colors: Pink and Purple
Animals: Dog and Pig
Book: Bible
Sport: Baseball
Thing to do in school: Everything but I like Coloring
Things to do at Home: Play with Arts and Crafts

I am a star because:
I am Tyler's Big Sister

I show others I care by:
I give kisses, hugs, and say I love you.

Three super cool facts:
1 - I love God
2 - I like dance Dance and Gymnastics
3 - I write with my Left Hand

1 comments:

Lynette said...

Hi Bobbi! So cute! I have a suggestion...I started a "Birthday book" for our family. (It's as close to a scrapbook that I have come in years!) Anyway, on their birthday, I pull out the template and fill in the blanks with their current favorites (a list of about 20 things), their size clothes/shoes, height/weight, teeth missing, and interests and experiences of the year. I also put a cute picture of them at that age. Then put it all in a book, in chronological order. I've been doing it for about 5 years and it is so fun to look back on. Kids LOVE it!