Thursday, January 14, 2010

Tyler and I have been back at work now for a while, but truly making an attempt to be productive this week.  Most of the time he just sleeps, but he tries to be out and about as much as possible.
Grandma Soozi makes sure she gets her holding time in!

Right after we took this photo, mom and I had the brilliant idea to "run up front" to grab lunch.
Tyler was in his playpen sound asleep and we were only going to be a minute.
Well.....he had other ideas.  I guess the second we turned the corner on the building he started yelling.
When we got back to the office......

We found out exactly how well Lindsey could Multitask!
Updating listings and holding Tyler....I am telling you, she is good!

1 comments:

Da Baums said...

So precious! I bet it is fun multi-tasking with a little one...Good luck girl! Thankfully at this age they are still travel size!