Abigail had to get ready for school....She was so stylish today :-)
So I leave for just a second, I come back and Tyler was learning to eat WHEAT THINS!
She said that "he was just hungry!" Oh Abigail....
We were over at Oma's and Grandpa's, Abbi thought she looked cute, so we had to take a photo!
then she and Tyler needed to take a photo with Grandpa!
Tyler had to go to the office this week. I set my camera on the desk and took a photo. I can not believe he is sticking his tounge out already :-) I just thought this was hysterical!
My little dinosaur!
We got home after out long day of work and got ready for bed....
Abbi wanted to play with him. So she was sitting behind him talking and singing.
I thought oh.....how cute. then all of a sudden she decides "i just want to hold him!"
she reaches under his arms and pulls with all her might!
gets him in her arms and sholved the binky right in! Then she decided he was not holding it well enough....maybe if she sholved harder it would stay!
after a quick seperation of the two kids we had "Kisses for the camera!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment