Saturday, December 05, 2009

PREGNANT GIRLS WEEKEND!
Brandi and Whitney had the best idea ever.  Since we were all pregnant, they decided to come to Vegas and we went to the spa and got a hotel room for the weekend!  Red Rock here we come!

We all got massages and facials, then just sat around and talked and talked and talked.  Life was good.  We actually lost track of time and when we were done spa"ing" we went and checked into our hotel room.  The guy checking us in I think found it quite humorous.  I am not sure he knew what to think of us.  So we got our room, which by the way was at the other end of the hotel (longest walk EVER).  Then we got beautiful, basically jeans and shirts with no makeup and we were out for the night.  We hit the mexican restaurant for VIRGIN Daiquiris and Margaritas and then the ice cream stand :-)  Could not miss that.
We were such party animals, we were home at 8:00!  It was a rough night.  
The highlight of my evening is when I was laying on a chaise lounge sucking down my ice cream and Brandi tried to describe me as Rose in the Titanic Movie when she is being painted laying there.  Well instead it came out "Bobbi you look like the Titanic!"  What can I say I love my Best Friend!
The best part of sleeping together was that 3 pregnant women pee all night long so when someone wasn't rolling side to side they were up in the bathroom, the entire night!
The next morning we grabbed breakfast and a couple of "belly photos."  Yes I look ENORMOUS!  

It was a great weekend, and very relaxing.  I would do it again tomorrow!

0 comments: