Day 3
Jim and Kathy watched little Abbi on Saturday night for us and we went out with Steve for his birthday....it was great! Jeff and I learned Craps and won BIG! :-)
Jim and Kathy watched little Abbi on Saturday night for us and we went out with Steve for his birthday....it was great! Jeff and I learned Craps and won BIG! :-)
So the next morning we went and saw Steve and Karen for breakfast with the family.

I think Karen would like to keep her.

We got Uncle Steve to hold her and SMILE! :-)

Grandpa Monte just loves to hold her.
The Hotel at the Mandalay Bay always has beautiful flowers, so PHOTO OP!


We headed home after a wonderful breakfast and Uncle Mike came over and held his Niece for the first time! He is a pro...! If only he and Bethany lived closer.

We had a very nice time with Jim and Kathy here and I think they really enjoyed their time with Abigail. Thanks for all the cooking!

I think Karen would like to keep her.

We got Uncle Steve to hold her and SMILE! :-)

Grandpa Monte just loves to hold her.
The Hotel at the Mandalay Bay always has beautiful flowers, so PHOTO OP!


We headed home after a wonderful breakfast and Uncle Mike came over and held his Niece for the first time! He is a pro...! If only he and Bethany lived closer.

We had a very nice time with Jim and Kathy here and I think they really enjoyed their time with Abigail. Thanks for all the cooking!
0 comments:
Post a Comment