Back to work, but just a little :-)
Well I have officially had to start stopping in more frequently to the office. Yesterday was Abbi's first official I am working day.....which she was not the happiest about, but D Strong stopped by to see how perfect she is!

Well I have officially had to start stopping in more frequently to the office. Yesterday was Abbi's first official I am working day.....which she was not the happiest about, but D Strong stopped by to see how perfect she is!

We have started a ritual in the mornings of how we get ready, well we are trying :-)
Jeff gets up at 5:45 am (which is way to early)
when he gets out of the shower I get in and then he can go to work.
Well....Abbi always wants to get up before I am ready, so we have this swing with music and lights, well she happens to like it!!! Yipppeee! So she sits in and swings, while I finish getting ready and Kona keeps and eye on her. Kona absolutely loves her. It is unreal with how attentive she is, if Abbi cries and we do not get her immediately Kona will begin to look at us like we are crazy.




When we finally make it into the office, today it was 12...hee hee. Abbi always wants to get up and play well Josi brought her in her very own desk with mesh netting :-) That was we always know she is working.


0 comments:
Post a Comment