NEWPORT BEACH TIME!


WE WENT FOR A LITTLE WALK ON THE BEACH!

BACK AT HOME ABBI DECIDED TO EXPLAIN SHE WAS NOT HAPPY!
While we were in Newport Abigail turned 6 months old. Oh what a six months it was been. From a little tiny baby that could not gain weight, would cry all night, and was just helpless. Now, she is a kid :-) She talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, she sleeps on her belly no matter how many times you turn her over - just ask Grandma Becky :-) She sits, eats food, drinks her bottles, which she can hold even though she chooses not to. Abigail is just so big, she holds on and cuddles now when you hold her, she is in 6-9 month clothes....more SHOPPING!!
I could go on and on for ever with everything she does. SHE IS JUST AMAZING! Jeff and I could not love her more.

I AM SIX MONTHS OLD NOW!


HEEE HEEE!

AHHHHHHH! OH THIS IS A SCARY FACE :-)




SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE BABY

PARTY TIME IS OVER!
WE WENT FOR A LITTLE WALK ON THE BEACH!
BACK AT HOME ABBI DECIDED TO EXPLAIN SHE WAS NOT HAPPY!
While we were in Newport Abigail turned 6 months old. Oh what a six months it was been. From a little tiny baby that could not gain weight, would cry all night, and was just helpless. Now, she is a kid :-) She talks, and talks, and talks, and talks, she sleeps on her belly no matter how many times you turn her over - just ask Grandma Becky :-) She sits, eats food, drinks her bottles, which she can hold even though she chooses not to. Abigail is just so big, she holds on and cuddles now when you hold her, she is in 6-9 month clothes....more SHOPPING!!
I could go on and on for ever with everything she does. SHE IS JUST AMAZING! Jeff and I could not love her more.
I AM SIX MONTHS OLD NOW!
HEEE HEEE!
AHHHHHHH! OH THIS IS A SCARY FACE :-)
SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE BABY
PARTY TIME IS OVER!
1 comments:
I can't believe how fast they grow. My little one will be 6 months old soon and I want to cry!
Post a Comment