Monday, December 18, 2006

HAWAII
Abbi's First Official Vacation
Mom and Dad's Well Needed Vacation

We had arrived, after leaving around 3 am from Vegas, landing in Honolulu at 8 am, then jumping on a flight over to Kona, we were there. First we ran over and checked into the Condos, then we ran back to Kona to eat at Quinn's (the best Fish and Chips on the Island) We had to run around and walk off all the food we ate, which included, hamburgers, fries, lots of french fries, fish, and little Tommy's famous pickle soak (which included a small fountain the corner, his chocolate milk and a pickle soak for 5 minutes) - YUCK!
Once we were done eating we went back to Waikoloa to relax and figure out our vacation.
Jeff and Mike got to golf to of the courses next to our place on Monday and Friday which was great fun for them.


On Monday while the boys went golfing mom, beth, abbi, thomas and I all went over to the Hilton and saw the train display and all the dolphins.....fun stuff!


Mike, Matt and I all went diving on Tuesday....it was beautiful, I wish I had an underwater camera.
We got to see trumpet fish, morey eels, octopus, turtles, my favorite little puffer fish and the coolest worm I have ever seen - it was bright green, yellow, and orange, it was amazing!


Thurday was a free day for everyone in the family-we all got to go off on our own, so I took Jeff over to see the Hilton and the dolphins, Mike, Beth and Thomas went to the rainforest and Matt, Mom and Monte went to the hills to see one of Matt's old friends. Abbi looked adorable though, dressed in an outfit sent to her from Aunt Alison and the Huycke Family :-)



Our Final Day on Friday was fun, Mom Beth Thomas Abbi and I went into Kona and while Mom and Beth went on an Atlantis Dive (which is a submarine) Tommy, Abbi and I just hung out walking around the beach and Kona. Everyone kept laughing at me because I had Abbi in the front carrier on me and Thomas in the stroller (I looked like a crazy mom!) Then that night we went to the Hilton Luau. It was great! The food was wonderful and the entertainment was fabulous.



Lastly what is a Hawaiian vacation without pictures of the whole family

Other photos from the trip...

Thomas with his snowman, train and other various christmas light collections around the resort


Adorable sleeping photos

Smile Time


Transportation

Eatting

Beachtime

IT WAS A GREAT TRIP!
Thanks Mom and Monte

0 comments: